Call for papers
We invite you to submit proposals for papers and posters in line with the scope of the conference, i.e. fitting in with the following areas:
- Augmentation of wood resources and their efficient use
- Alternative lignocellulosic raw materials
- Innovation in the forestry and wood sector
- New technologies, nanomaterials, biocomposites
- Use of wood in the power industry
- Wood market; circular bioeconomy, industry 4.0
- Environmental aspects of the forestry and wood sector; LCA
- Furniture industry
- Other wood-based industries.
Submitted papers/posters must present original results of basic and applied research on technological, technical, economic and environmental issues essential for science and wood-based industries and neighbouring fields.
Forms of participation in the conference:
- Paper submission and its presentation following the approval of the Scientific Committee,
- Poster submission and its presentation following the approval of the Scientific Committee,
- Participation in the conference (neither paper nor poster).